The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

KRCL Radio Appearance Yesterday

Yesterday, I was on KRCL radio as part of a show on the USA PATRIOT Act. The other guests included a spokesperson from Utah's ACLU and a librarian from Vermont (head of the library at the Univ. of Vermont).

I was speaking here officially on behalf of the Libertarian Party of Utah and had a good time. We spoke about infringements, our rights, and where the ACLU, the ALA (American Library Association), and the LP stand on the issue of the USAPA.

It was a lot of fun and entertaining. I was impressed at the insight of the host, who told me afterwards that he should have had me on for the entire show instead of just half an hour. :)

-----
Got comments? Email me, punk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home