The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Bomb Threat at Utah State Capitol

There was a bomb threat at the Utah State Capitol (legislature is currently in session) today. I just wanted to quickly on go record that was not me who did it. Actually, I'm surprised it's taken this long for the government to show up and ask me questions. I'm generally the first person they look at.

Same when I was a kid. No matter what the trouble was, I'd hear one of my parents yelling "AARON!" as I was presumed guilty of whatever had happened until proven otherwise.

Not that I didn't always deserve this treatment, since calling me was generally a safe bet... My middle name was "What the Hell Were You Thinking?"

Anyway, in this case it wasn't me. Honest.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home