The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Monday, February 23, 2004

Bush-Cheney / Dean 2004

I got campaign crap from Bush-Cheney 2004 and from Howard Dean for President 2004. Interestingly, Dean has since backed out. Regardless, they both came conveniently with post-paid envelopes like most other snail mail spam I receive begging me to give money, send money, or otherwise part with my cash.

So I took the profuse materials from the Bush-Cheney 2004 packet (sans the SASE) and stuffed it into the SASE for the Dean campaign. I then took Dean's stuff (noticeably less bulky) and stuffed it into the Bush-Cheney SASE. Not satisfied with the size of the package, I then supplemented that material with the latest (and THICK) "Shoppers Savers" newsletter (aka piles of local coupons for shit you'll never buy).

These will be mailed tomorrow. I consider taking money from the campaign of any major-party candidate a boon to society at large and believe that it is our right, priviledge, even our patriotic duty as Americans to monkey-wrench those campaigns whenever possible.

In fact, I believe it to be our duty to nature and the environment to do the same. Recycle that junk mail! Send it back!

--This has been a public service announcement care of MilitantLibertarian.org.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home