The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Catching Up

I didn't post Friday since I had a lot of business to take care of. No, really, I did. :)

Saturday we spent basically the whole day at the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown. We were a Libertarian float (though my truck looked more like a jitney than a float, though I guess that's also pretty libertarian).

I took the dog, we threw candy, my friends Dale and Fran were there as well as Rob Latham (the campaign manager for both Richard Mack For Governor and McCullough for Attorney General).

It didn't occur to us until we were under way that people were going to assume that myself and Dale were probably Richard Mack and/or Andy McCullough, since that's what signs the truck was covered in (photos soon). Oh well. I had dibbs on being Mack for a day. :)

Regardless, it was a lot of fun. I colored my hair green, wore a little hat, and had on my "Please Spay and Neuter Your Politicians" t-shirt (available in my Web store at this link). Fun was had by all!

I even got a couple of yells from the crowd regarding how good it was to see a Scotsman running for governor. :)

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home