The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Public Office

Well, I did it. I broke down and filed to run for public office today. I'll be running for the Representative Seat for Utah House District #40. Currently, I'm running against a Democractic incumbent and two Republicans. So I figure since they've got the corner on the suit/tie/stickupfanny market, I'll aim for the long hair and sandals crowd. I see them at the diner and coffee shop daily anyway.

In other news, I'd suggest you read the latest post on Sir Francis' blog entitled "The State Is Making an Example of ME": http://freewest.blogspot.com/ Great stuff.

I'd also suggest you check out this cool new Flash animation from the Electronic Frontier Foundation, "Monsters of Privacy" here: http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Monsters/ Pretty cool!

Well, that's it for now. I'll have more tomorrow.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home