The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Resolutions

These are my New Year's resolutions for 2006:

1. Ignore as many "laws" as possible (which I do not agree with) and commit as many acts of random civil disobedience as possible.

2. Disseminate "anti-government" literature and information as widely as possible.

3. Continue to read, analyze, and study things which the government considers "insurrectionist" and "questionable."

4. Stay on all of the "watch lists" which I am currently on, esp. with the FBI and the TSA.

5. Treat all bureaucrats, government "agents" and "officials," and anyone else who works for the government (no matter what his/her role) like the dogs that they are.

These, I vow, will be my New Year's resolutions for 2006. Drink up!

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home