The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Chocolate

New Orleans Mayor C. Ray Nagin says: "It's time for us to rebuild a New Orleans, the one that should be a chocolate New Orleans. And I don't care what people are saying in Uptown or wherever they are. This city will be chocolate at the end of the day. This city will be a majority African-American city. It's the way God wants it to be. You can't have it no other way."

So...how come the NAACP and the ACLU aren't suing him and the City of New Orleans for blatantly stating racist comments in his official capacity as mayor of the city?

Oh, wait... only white people are racist. I almost forgot.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home