The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blog Issues

OK, well, I've come up with a temporary solution that will keep the site up and looking like it should. It's only temporary, though, and a better solution will be found soon. Mainly, as always, it's a matter of money.

Not to beg or anything, but every time you click on a Google-sponsored ad (to the left or at bottom), I get a few cents. This can start to ad up and the site, up to this point, has been self-funding. However, new hosting is going to cost more than the site is generating, so I might have to come up with another way to generate income.

On the other hand, the site is up and it doesn't look like too many of you have jumped ship! I'm glad to know there are so many loyal readers out there -- between 70-100 per day, it appears.

Thanks for hangin' in there and keep on fighting for your freedom!!

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website: