The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Project Vote Smart

I was contacted by someone at Project Vote Smart (http://www.vote-smart.org/index.htm) about my web blog and the coming elections. Project Vote Smart is a non-profit, unaffiliated group of volunteers that collate information about candidates and politicians and their voting habits and stances on issues.

They contacted me as part of their blog outreach program in which they post commentary on web blogs regarding any politicians mentioned (such as links to that candidates' voting record and/or published comments by that candidate) and so forth. You can find more information on Project Vote Smart's website (http://www.vote-smart.org/index.htm). I think this is a great idea and whole heartedly support their efforts.

I thought I'd make sure to mention it here so that you wouldn't be surprised when they start posting and will understand what it is they're about. If you've got a political blog or something similar, you might want to contact them directly.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home