The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Your Publik Skool Kids REQUIRED To Take Military IQ Test

Got this via email from a friend:

Got talking to a high school Jr. yesterday, and was astounded to learn that they were being forced to take the ASVAB. I hadn't even heard about it before. He said they originally told him it was being "offered" by the military, but later they told him that the test was mandatory for graduation.

This is sick is so many ways, I can't even begin.

One more reason to homeschool!

http://www.antiwar.com/whitehurst/?articleid=5049
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635206331,00.html

Ain't publik edukashun great?

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 AM, February 15, 2008 , Blogger Kent McManigal said...

    Back when I was in high school, I took that test. Then I had recruiters calling me non-stop for many months... until I told one of them that the first thing I would do if I were in the military was shoot my commanding officer. The calls stopped then.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home