The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Why Obama Will Be Worse Than Bush

by W. Grigg

To my substantial delight, a movement is already coalescing to impeach President-Elect Obama.

My reaction doesn't simply reflect my opinion that Obama is uniquely unsuitable to the office he will acquire next January.

I'm of the view that all presidents should be simultaneously inaugurated and impeached, and that there should be a streamlined procedure to expedite their conviction and removal from office upon each president's first documented violation of his constitutional oath.

Read the rest at this link: http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2008/11/why-obama-will-be-worse-than-bush.html
-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home