The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HELP: Someone in Nevada is Being Evicted and Needs Your Help

Sounds like a scam, I know, but I've actually talked with this woman and a friend and I are working to help her out. She only needs $800 to get back on track to keep her house so her 3 children have a home.

If you can PayPal $1, $5, $50, whatever you can, that will help. Our goal is to get her the $800 to keep their home. Her and her husband are working, but she's recently off of Workman's Comp and her husband just finally got a job this week.

She needs your help. If you can help, use the PayPal below to help her out.







Thanks, all, and let's keep freedom alive! The person who's email this sends to is Jason, who's on Twitter as @i140. Talk to him directly (or myself) if you want more information. Jason has her full contact info as well.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home