The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

HR 1207 Call-a-thon Underway

BreaktheMatrix.com

An impromptu HR 1207 Call-a-thon happened yesterday on twitter after I saw my rep (Kratovil) STILL hadn't co-sponsored the bill. Much to my delight, because of all of the calls, he co-sponsored this morning!! We're keeping it going today over on twitter, but starting this post so you guys can add your reps to the list. We'll hit a few a day, and see if we can get the 28 we need for a majority! Thanks guys!!

Go to the site link (above) for current updates on who's to be called, how many are now cosponsoring, etc.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home