The Militant Libertarian

I'm pissed off and I'm a libertarian. What else you wanna know?

Monday, June 01, 2009

Truckers4RonPaul.org Available

I own the domain "truckers4ronpaul.org" and have for some time now. I originally registered the domain and ran a Ron Paul for President site from it focused on truck drivers and their issues. With the end of the campaign, I kind of put the site on hold and have since let the hosting lapse.

The domain is good until July, at which time I will let it lapse. If anyone is interested in this domain, let me know. If you'd like to transfer it to your own registrar/account, I'm willing to authorize that and hand it over at no extra charge.

So if you have a use for truckers4ronpaul.org and would like the domain, it can be yours. Otherwise, I'll just let the registration lapse in July.

-----
Got comments? Email me, dammit!
Permanent link for this article which can be used on any website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home